Super Bowl Recipes From Made In Oklahoma Coalition
TULSA, Oklahoma - Sun-dried Tomato Dip
Description: Three ingredients and three minutes is all you need to make this creamy, tasty dip. Serve with chips or veggies.
16-ounce carton Braum’s Sour Cream
1 1/2 tablespoons Daddy Hinkle's Onion and Garlic Blend seasoning
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Serve chilled.
Eggplant and Tomato Bruschetta
Description: Let guests serve themselves by setting out toasted French bread and this savory bruschetta.
1 loaf La Baguette French loaf
1 ½ sticks Hiland Butter
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ onion, diced
1 small eggplant, diced
2 cups Lovera’s Tomato Basil Sauce
1 package Scissortail Farms basil (1 tablespoon finely chopped for sauce and leaves for garnish)
1 ½ cup Lovera’s Caciocavera cheese, shredded
- Thinly slice the baguette on the bias and lay out on a large sheet tray.
- Melt the butter with the garlic in a small saucepan on low heat until it just begins to brown.
- Brush the bread slices and place in a 275-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan, and saute the onion until slightly translucent. Add the eggplant and chopped basil, continue sauteeing until the mixture begins to soften. Add the tomato basil sauce, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Top bread slices with eggplant mixture, cheese and basil leaves for garnish.
Honey Glazed Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
Description: Your guests won’t be able to stop eating this addictive snack mix.
2 cups Miller Pecan Co. pecan halves
2 cups popped popcorn
1 cup mini pretzels sticks
2 cups crisp rice cereal (like Rice Chex)
2 cups crisp corn cereal (like Corn Chex)
1 stick Hiland Salted Butter
1 teaspoon Head Country All-Purpose Championship Seasoning
½ cup Cheatwood’s Honey
¼ cup Griffin’s corn syrup
½ teaspoon Griffin’s vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pecans, popcorn, pretzels and cereals.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, Head Country seasoning, honey and corn syrup. Microwave for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir, then add vanilla. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring to coat.
- Spread onto sheet pan. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week at room temperature.