- 1 package (3.4 ounce) instant sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding
- 4 cups fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries), washed and hulled, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons Splenda
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fat free whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 to 36 ladyfingers/vanilla wafers
- To make the filling, prepare the pudding according to the package directions and chill it.
- Slice the strawberries, then toss all of the berries with the lemon juice and the 1/4 cup of Splenda. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream, vanilla extract and remaining 2 tablespoons of Splenda until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- To make the layers, set a layer of ladyfingers (around 7 or 8) on the bottom of a large, clear serving bowl. Top with the berries and with half of the pudding.
- Add another layer of ladyfingers, another third of the berries and juice and the rest of the pudding. Add a final layer of ladyfingers and berries. Top with the whipped cream and a berry garnish.